The Tool for Detecting Car Issues Before They Even Show Up
Are you a car owner who wants to clear out all car issues before going on a long drive? Car concerns can be sneaky – and they can sometimes catch you off-guard. Not only is this a safety issue, but an expense issue as well. When undetected car problems pop up, they can rack up bills like crazy. However, taking your car for even small issues can also mean more expenses. Good thing theres ArvoSkan – your partner to do-it-yourself, no-need-for-pricey-checks car maintenance!
Diagnostic Information You Can Get from the OBD2 Scanner
- Reading Codes: Shows the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs). No car issues will be missed!
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Shows the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Checks certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Features of the ArvoSkan
🚗Complete Diagnostic Capacity. Using the ArvoSkan is like bringing your car to a professional diagnostic mechanic. This compact scanner can read up to 17 types of diagnostic information… without the heavy price tag.
🚗Portability. The ArvoSkan comes with a compact, lightweight, and portable design that makes it easier for you to prop it into your dashboard, or your car essentials bag. No need to worry about its weight or the space it will occupy.
🚗Improved Reader and Sensor. The ArvoSkan comes with a new and improved sensor and reader to increase the accuracy of the readings you will get.
🚗Easy-to-Use Interface. You can easily use ArvoSkan at home while on the road, thanks to its easy to understand, simple interface that even beginners can confidently use.
🚗Comes in 7 different languages. Choose an appropriate language setting according to your preferences.
✓ Screen :1.77 ” TFT, 160*128dpi
✓ Voltage Range: 9-18V
✓ Operating Temperature :0℃ -50 ℃ (32 ℉ -122 ℉ )
✓ Environment Temperature -20 ℃ -70 ℃ (-4 ℉ -158 ℉ )
✓ Dimension : 118mm*68mm*22.3mm(4.65″ *2.68 ” *0.88 ” )
✓ Weight: <200g
— 1 X Full Car OBD2 Scanner