Video monitoring systems or dash cameras have become increasingly popular with semi-trucks and fleet vehicles over the years. With the increase in the number of accidents involving big trucks, it is wiser and cheaper to invest in an excellent dash camera like Traxx rather than taking the blame and shouldering damages. By using Traxx, you can easily monitor and protect your driver, prevent any employee or insurance fraud claims, and never lose track of your vehicle.
Strong Reason Why You need Traxx for your Truck
Traxx is a wireless RV dash camera with a wide-angle reversing rearview that is excellent in viewing your surroundings, especially while driving in reverse or parking.
It automatically records every time the engine starts while its loop recording saves the latest captures and overwrites the oldest videos when the card reaches its capacity. Its backup camera is a 7-inch screen, ideally installed in the windshield for a better and safer view. Additionally, though it is made of a high-end system, Traxx is easy to install and operate even for a first-time user.
Traxx has a G-sensor on its rearview camera that automatically locks the current video if the car encounters an accident. While its backup camera automatically turns on and takes a video for 30 seconds if it detects any shock or movement, making it an excellent device to keep you and your car safe.
It also works great even in a low-light environment and is consistent in obtaining sharp and color-accurate images.
- Complements your vehicle- Traxx design maintains and complements your truck’s style with its easily hidden installation and small yet sleek design.
- Simple and easy installation- No need for any intricate instructions and gears to install Traxx. With simple screw fixing, you’ll get to enjoy a clear rear and back camera both day and night.
- It covers wide angles- It has 170 degrees wide angles, making reversing a piece of cake. The vast area that the camera can cover can help you avoid any accident that may wear and tear your vehicle.
- High-definition and High-quality- Enjoy a clear image both night and day when you use the Traxx dash camera. Its waterproof and shockproof feature helps maintain a color image quality even for long time use.
- Screen size: 7 inch
- Sensor: 1/4 -inch color CMOS
- Minimum illumination:1.0Lux/F1.2 0.2Lux/F1.2
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Video output: RCA or dual-channel dedicated interface, 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+40℃
- Current:DC12V >=80mA
- Size:5 inches
- Viewing angle:170 degrees
- Night vision distance:0-3m
- 1 x 7 inch HD car monitor
- 1 x night vision rear view reversing camera
- 1 x video cable
- 2 x power cable
- 1 x manual