Beat Fog and Frost – And A Whole Lot of Discomfort – With The ZexHeat Car Heater!
As the wonders of winter arrive, so do car heater problems.
It’s especially challenging to drive during the winter season. Not only is it dark and cold – the weather poses more driving hazards! From fog and frost limiting your vision, to dreading the drive because you’re just shaking and brrring while you’re in the car, it’s essential to keep portable car heater for extra safety.
- Using ABS heat-resistant material, the heater is 100% safe. If you’re worried that the heater may explode while you’re driving, you can put your worries to rest. The ZaxHeat is proven and tested safe – it is made of ABS heat-resistant materials that prevent the device from overheating or worse — exploding!
- No need to worry about the device blocking your site. You can conveniently place the ZaxHeat on your dashboard. Not only will it save you from getting a distorted driving vision; it will distribute heat efficiently, too.
- The 360-degree rotating design ensures an efficient heat distribution. You can eliminate fog and frost AND keep your passengers happy.
- The car heater goes up fast – it has a temperature range for all sorts of weather. The electric portable car heater includes various temperature controls that gives you the option for the best temperature for various weather or seasons.
- Two different gears for the wind to cope with different temperature and climate. You can use it both in the winter (thanks to its heater!) and during summer (you can conveniently transform your heater into fan).
- Easy To Use – Just plug it into your vehicle’s cigarette socket and turn it on.
- Name: Car heater
- Power: 150W
- Power cord length: about 1.5 meters
- Size: about 12*6cm（4.72*2.36in）
- Application: in the car
- Color: white
- Function: auxiliary heat defrosting and defogging
1 * Car heater
1. Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18″) difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.