Introducing The Wayves Electromagnetic Field Detector to Keep You & Your Family Safe!
- Dual Measurement – Test the electromagnetic field radiation of home appliances such as TV, AC, induction cooker, rice cooker, refrigerator, computer, electrical wires, and more and the ambient temperature at the same time.
- Safety Range – When the radiation data exceeds the safe range, the EMF meter will flash a red light and alert you with a loud alarm sound.
- Multiple Features & Functions – This device includes sound-light alarm, backlight, manual/auto shut off, data hold & max measurement, ℃/℉ measurement, safe value setting, selection of MG or μT, and mutation function.
This is for people who think the alarm sound is annoying or want to use it on a quiet place like a library. Turn this device on or off with a long press and enable the mutation function
(enable or disable the sound) with a short press.
Long press this button to delimit and set the safe vale or choose which levels you want the sensor to start beeping. Short press allows you to select between Mili Gauss or Micro Tesla units.
Setting Safe Value
Change the settings with the Mode button to go up and the ℃/℉ button to go down.
Turn the backlight on and off with a long press, shift between Data Hold which freezes the current reading and Max Measurement Function with a short press. If pressed twice, it will register the Max Measurement.
Turn the function timer on or off with a long press and switch between temperature unit ℃/℉ with a short press. You can also choose between manual or auto shut-off with this button. The device will turn off automatically after 10 minutes to save on battery consumption.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Display: 4 digits LCD Display
- Unit: mG or μT (Magnetic Field)
- Range: 0～2000mG; 0～200μT
- Accuracy: ±5% (50μT to 200μT)μT at 50Hz or 60Hz
- Resolution: 1mG, 0.1μT
- Alarm Threshold: 4mG, 0.4μT(Adjustable)
- Temperature: 0～50℃ / 32～122℉
- Test Bandwidth: 30Hz-300Hz
- Number of Axis: Single Axis Inductive Head
- Sampling Rate: 0.5 Seconds
- Test Mode: Bimodule Synchronous Test
- Over Range Indication: LCD Displays “HI”
- Power Supply: 3 * 1.5V AAA Battery (not Included)
- 1 x EMF Meter
- 1 x User Manual