Never Commit a Construction Blunder Again!
Why Do I Even Need a Stud Finder?
The answer is simple – hammering and working on a wrong spot is a recipe for disaster! Not only are you attaching your wall’s foundation onto a flimsy, unreliable spot; you’re also ruining what’s already in place. You wouldn’t want your television or frames to go crashing down, or your walls falling over! Stud finders help you efficiently work on a dry wall to ensure you’re installing your fixtures on the right place.
VioZen – The Ultimate Tool for a No-Error Project
- Locates the edge of metal and wood stud in normal walls up to 1.5 inches (38mm) thick. The VioZen comes with a stud scan mode which can quickly and efficiently find studs like nails, screws, and other metal heads so you won’t have to cut them off their place.
- Locates the metal such as iron, copper, and aluminum pipe up to 3 inches (76mm) thick. This device has another mode – Metal Mode Sensor. This feature enables you to identify spots where aluminum wires, cords, and copper strings may be located.
- Locates the AC wire up to 3 inches (76mm) thick. The AC wire mode of the VioZen ensures you that the device can detect even the thickest of wires!
- 3 Detector modes. This device has it all – a Stud Scan Mode, Metal Scan Mode, and AC Wire Scan Mode. Simply press a button to switch modes. You won’t have to buy several devices anymore! Such a deal, right?
The VioZen is a perfect choice if you’re looking for a device which can…
- Easily find the stud center.
- Accurately locate hidden metal pipes, live wire, stud, and wood frames.
- Detect metal up to 76mm in depth.
- Detect voltage up to 76mm in depth.
- Detect wood and metal stud up to 38mm.
- Project findings better with an LCD screen.
- Auto calibrate metal, voltage, and stud detection.
- Deliver audio and visual indication.
- Provide an auto shut off function.
- Battery power: AAA 1.5V×3 (Not included)
- Stud Detecting depth: wood 30* 30mm: <>
- Metal Detecting depth: lron pipe Φ 25mm: <>
- AC Live Wires: AC 90~250V live wire (5cm),
frequency at 50~60 Hz
- Operating temperature & humidity: -7oC ~ 40oC, <>
- Storage temperature & humidity: -20oC ~ 50oC, <>
- Size: 155(L)* 72(W)* 28(H) mm
- Weight: about 203g (including battery)
- 1 * 3 in 1 Metal Voltage Stud Finder Wall Scanner