The Cold Won’t Bother Your Winter Adventures!
Winter doesn’t mean you’re going to get all bundled up at home and not do anything. If cold feet blues are what’s keeping you away from enjoying the colder days 100%, then the heated socks and winter warming socks are your best bets to help you enjoy the outdoors. The benefits of warming socks for winter range from helping you go on popular outdoor activities, alleviating possible foot pain due to colder weather, and helping your feet feel like they just went to a spa! If you’re looking for the best-heated socks to buy for the upcoming breezy weather, you have to check VaxoSox.
The VaxoSox Difference
If you want heated socks that will make you feel like your feet are enveloped in the most comfortable way, the VaxoSox is the one for you. These comfortable feet warmers are made to be strong, breathable, and the right fit. These warming socks are just like regular socks – you can quickly wear them in and out of the house!
These VaxoSox battery heated socks are ideal for hunting, skiing, fishing, hiking, walking dogs, snowboarding, motorcycle, riding, and sporting events. Cold weather has no match for these battery-powered heated socks.
- These heated socks can warm the feat for up to 10 hours. The battery-powered heated socks are powered with 2 7.4V 2400mAh large capacity, long-lasting, rechargeable batteries with the ability to heat the socks providing up to 7 hours to your feet. Enjoy adventures and comfort for a long, long time.
- The socks include 3 options for temperature. You can choose the red setting for high, which lasts up to 6 hours. Go for green for mid-heating that lasts 7 hours or blue for low-heating that lasts up to 10 hours.
- The most comfortable heated socks! If you value comfort, you can surely get it from the VaxoSox. The socks are made with 80% polyester and designed with core-spun yarn.
- Elastic heated socks, you won’t have to worry about sizes. The socks are made with elastic material + mink hair to ensure that the socks feel snug but not too tight on the feet.
- The socks now come with an improved heating element. The socks now come with a carbon fiber line heating element to improve the quality and duration of heating on your feet.
How to Clean the Heated Socks
- Ensure that the battery is removed before cleaning.
- Use a gentle detergent for washing—Air dry flat.
- To keep the quality of your socks, just hand wash.
- Use a sack bag to wash the socks.
Note: Don’t machine washed directly, it must be placed in a laundry bag or hand washed. If machine wash directly, the heating wire will break and causing the socks to not heat up.
- Hose Height: Knee-High
- Application: Skiing, fishing, walking, hunting, etc.
- Power supply: 7.4V 2200mA Li-ion battery
- Material: Cotton and Spandex
- Heated area: Forefoot, and toes and soles of the feet
- Heating time: 3.5-11hours
- Heating temperature: 40-65 degrees
- 2 x Electric Heating Socks (1 Pair)
- 2 x Rechargeable Battery
- 2 x Charging
- 1 x User Manual