An Exceptional Radar Detector that Works!
Are you looking for a basic radar detector that performs well and prevents overspeeding tickets from breaking your bank? Then it would be best if you had the CrossLand Whistler Z-11R+ Laser Radar Detector. This affordably priced model is easy to use and understand and comes without any complicated instructions. An icon display and tone alerts and detects all radar and laser frequencies used in the United States.
It also includes some of CrossLand’s best features like FDSR (Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection). FDSR is the most recent advancement to combat false alerts caused by new vehicles equipped with Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) K band blind spot and collision avoidance devices. These devices clutter nearly all of the K band, causing a normal radar detector to alert continuously.
And if you’re wondering if you can use the Z-11R+ in your state, read on. Laser detectors are completely legal in every state when used in automobiles or light trucks (under 10,000 lbs.). Similarly, when used in automobiles or light trucks, radar detectors are legal in almost every state. Exceptions are Virginia and Washington DC, which have local regulations restricting radar receivers in any vehicle. Concerning trucks over 10,000 lbs., the Federal Highway Administration (FHwA) issued a regulation, effective January 19, 1994, which prohibits radar and laser detector use in these types of vehicles nationally. With such, be safe on the road with CrossLand Whistler!
- High Performance
- Icon Color Display
- Total Laser Detection
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR)
- Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection (FDSR)
- Total Band Protection
- Pop Mode Detection
- Setting Saver
- Dim/Dark Mode
- Alert Periscopes
- 360-Degree Maxx Coverage
- 3 City Modes/Highway Mode
- Quiet/Auto Quiet Mode
- Alert Priority
- High Gain Lens
- Vehicle Battery Saver
- VG2 Protection
- 360-degree full perimeter protection, detect signals from the front, sides, and rear
- Protection against all radar guns, including X-Band, K-Band, Superwide Ka-band, and laser
- Full laser detection identifies Atlanta Stealth and LTI Truspeed S laser mode
- Features Pop mode, an advanced speed sensing capability that responds to brief bursts of radar, real voice alerts, and a digital icon display
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) helps eliminate false alerts from radar-based traffic monitoring systems
The CrossLand Whistler CR Series Laser Radar Detectors are a professional-grade, high-performance board model that detects all new lasers used in North America. Each model in the CR series detects X-band, K-band, SuperWide Ka-band, and laser protection, the only 4 bands used for speed measurement. They also feature POP mode detection, an advanced speed detection capability that responds to brief bursts of radar.
Equipped with 360° Maxx coverage that provides complete perimeter protection, detecting signals from the front, side, and rear. Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) helps eliminate alerts from radar-based traffic flow sensors. It has 3 city/highway modes (City, City 1, and City 2) to reduce the annoyance of false alerts.
- Frequency band: full frequency (K, Ka, laser, VG2)
- Size (mm): 70*115*30mm
- Voltage: 12V (please use a converter if you need 24V)
- Broadcasting method: “Dididi” simple voice prompt
- TFSR intelligent anti-interference: Yes
- Car Radar Detector x 1
- Suction Cup Bracket x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- Manual x 1