Are you trying to dig a hole in your wall, but you’re not sure where to start? Are you afraid that you might cut a live wire, a pipe, or anything that may cause you more work and harm? Then, it’s time for you to get a stud finder! However, be careful not to choose an ordinary one that will not give you what you’re looking for, but get the 3-in-1 Clear-Cut stud finder to get the best and accurate result for you!
There is no need to tap those walls trying to differentiate the sounds and guess where to dig a hole in the wall. With the use of a high-quality and precision Clear-Cut stud finder, you can save a lot of time, and it will spare you a lot of extra work! All you need to do is place it on the wall, wait for it to sound, and indicate where the stud is, and you’re good to go
Why is Clear-Cut the best choice you have?
Clear-Cut 3-in-1 Stud Center makes finding metal, AC live wires, and wood so much easier! It can instantly find essential details in an accurate and precise manner. Like when decorating your home, you can avoid unnecessary losses and accidents, as locating hidden pipes, wires, studs, and wooden frames is just a piece of cake.
Clear-Cut finder is composed of 3 metal detectors:
- Stud Scan Mode: locates the edge of metal and wood stud in standard walls up to 1.5 inches (38mm)
- Metal Scan Mode: locates the metal such as iron, copper, and aluminum pipe up to 3 inches (76mm)
- AC Wire Scan Mode: locates the AC wire up to 3 inches (76mm)
It also comes with an audio and visual indicator that will notify you when it detects a wire, a stud, or an AC live wire, making your work so much easier and faster.
- Easy to find the stud center– Clear-Cut is made with high-precision and excellent quality materials that quickly detect the stud’s position and center.
- Accurately locates hidden metal pipes, live wire, stud, and wooden frames– with its system and audio and visual indicators, it will accurately read and detect the exact location of the object you’re looking for.
- LCD screen with backlight– The area you’re working on may sometimes be dark and cramped that you may not instantly see the device’s reading. Good thing, Clear-Cut has an LCD screen with backlights for you to see the information right away.
- Auto calibration metal, voltage, and stud detection– Some stud finders are hard to read and calibrate. Still, with Clear-Cut’s auto-calibration and detection, they do not need to do it manually and sometimes erroneously.
- Audio and visual indication (Beep sound reminding and easy-read LCD)– Set aside those old stud finders that whenever you use it, you always doubt its efficiency and choose Clear-Cut where it gives you accurate results with its beeping sound and easy to read LCD monitor.
- Auto shut off function– we sometimes have a lot of work and constantly forget to shut off small things like this stud finder. But with its auto shut-off feature, you don’t need to worry that it might drain its battery.
- 3 Detector modes: Stud Scan Mode, Metal Scan Mode and AC Wire Scan Mode
- Detects metal up to 76mm depth
- Detects voltage up to 76mm depth
- Detects wood and metal stud up to 38mm
- Operating temperature /humidity: -20℃ to 50℃
- Power supply: 1 x 9V battery (not included).
- 1 x 3 in1 Stud Finder
- 1 x User manual