The Breathalyzer for Reading Alcohol Levels That Can Save You from Loads of Trouble!
Do You Really Need a Breathalyzer?
Still on the fence about getting this breathalyzer? Some people think that the BrecoholTec is only for doctors and police officers checking for people who have gone beyond their alcohol limit. However, if you’ve already had a trip to the hospital for extreme alcohol consumption, or caught yourself in a compromising position of getting a DUI offense, you need a breathalyzer. It’s a lifesaver, keeps your alcohol levels in legal threshold, and can save you from causing harm by driving drunk.
- You can get clear, accurate results in just a few seconds! The reader of the BrecoholTec is professional-grade. This is of similar quality to the breathalyzers used in clinics and police stations. You can get accurate response quick.
- Includes an audible alert you’ll never miss. Apart from seeing the results flash on the digital LCD screen, you will also get sound prompts that will never let you miss any important details.
- The device comes with an auto power off, quick response, and easy-resume feature. You can turn it on and off easily anytime you need it. After you’re done using it, the device will automatically power off. Once you bring it to your mouth, it will automatically resume the readings.
- The digital alcohol breath tester has a key chain, very portable to bring with you everywhere. The breathalyzer won’t take too much space from your pockets and bags.
- A quick tool for measuring blood alcohol levels wherever you may be! In a party? Do you want to check your blood alcohol levels so you won’t wonder if you’re safe to drive? The BrecoholTec is an amazing choice!
- A simple method to analyze Blood Alcohol Concentration at any time and anywhere.
- Color options for the device includes black and gray.
- The item size is at 110*70*25mm.
- Battery 2″AAA” alkaline batteries not included.
- The sensor is an advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor.
- Range: 0.00-0.19%BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l (or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
- Accuracy: 0.01% BAC(0.1g/l)
- 1 * Digital Breathalize
- 5 * Breath inhaler Case